Hi, I'm Heather, and I'm here to take a load off your shoulders when it comes to capturing photos of your furry friends!
As a breeder, you always need more content to show off what sets you apart and showcases your beautiful animals. If you're a doting pet owner, it's only natural you'd want to capture the beauty of your animal and the bond you have. That's where I come in. I've created pet photography packages to take the planning and stress out of capturing your animals at their best - great, personalized photos that accurately show off your animals' features, coloring, and personality. These photos will maximize your business and save you hours trying to find the best light, choose locations, take photos, edit pictures, and more! My goal is to produce BEAUTIFUL images for print, social, website, shop, email, and more!
Current Clients Include: Utah Goldendoodles, Stout Mountain Doodles, Willow Way Doodles, Golden Doodle Express, Cascade Springs Doodles, and more!
See current work at https://www.instagram.com/flyinggullphotography_pets/
Great for photographing 1 stud on location
Takes place in northern UT county
Photographed indoors until vaccinated
30 minute minimum
$200+tax per 30 minutes
5+ images per puppy
*I will provide an estimate of how long it will take based on # of puppies, setup, etc.
*Travel fee for 20+ miles from Eagle Mountain.
Custom packages available.
What To Expect
1. Schedule a date for your shoot. These shoots typically take place on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
2. I'll send you some questions to get your vision, goals, and ideas.
3. I'll select a location and time that fits your ideas. We have lots of backgrounds to choose from and if you want props incorporated, we'll work together to get exactly what you want.
4. I photograph and edit your fluffy friend to perfection.
5. Digital files delivered via high-res, online, downloadable gallery, with full print release (prints also available via online gallery).
6. You post your darling animal's photos wherever you want - on the wall, the gram, website, newsletters, etc!
1. How can I prep my animal?